Monday, July 13, 2009

We've Got A Climber!

Harvey and a friend decided to have a 'boys only' outing. Harvey and his friend rock climbed quite a bit before they tied the knot. (I tried to get him to keep climbing!). They had fun taking the boys today. When the kids turn 6 you can drop them off to climb while you go out for two hours!


So apparently there was some bribery going on: he got a car for getting here...


and this 'earned' him a truck!?!


He ended up liking it a lot! (The cars especially!).


After we got home from church we walked through our back gate and some friends had brought us a tomato plant. It even came with a few tomatoes on it! A few months ago I had mentioned that my favorite summer treat is a homegrown tomato sandwich: lightly toasted bread, fresh tomato, mayo, salt and pepper. That's it!! Don't even think of adding anything else. It was so sweet of them to bring me my own plant. They even trasplanted it for me and gave it vitamins. Hopefully we'll start seeing red soon.

No comments: