Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eucalyptus Down

We had an exciting day at our house! Ryan was anxious to get home today to see the tree guys at work. They were amazing to watch. They thinned the front trees and they look beautiful. The big eucalytus took most of the day. It was fun to watch the guy shimmy up the tree and take it down piece by piece. One of the pieces hit the fence and bent the top bar. They were really sorry about it, but as I pointed out that nothing could make this fence any uglier than it already is, they seemed to agree and not worry about it. Secretly, Harv and I were hoping they would knock the fence down and have to replace it.


It was so grey this morning I couldn't get a good picture.


This guy was the star.







Just a few of the millions of leaves and acorns I'm not going to have to rake up this fall!



You didn't know Ryan was so strong!


The cutest tree guy!



It's gone!
I was kind of surprised at just how sunny it is now on the back patio. I am glad that the magnolia is there to keep it from looking too bare. I am so happy about the patio being much neater.
FYI
Seeing as I am not so savvy on the computer, I just figured out that if you click on the pictures on the main part of the blog it will enlarge them. The blog pictures are pretty small. So, if there is a picture you want to see more clearly, just click on it. Hit the back arrow to return to the blog. It doesn't work on the pictures on the right side of the blog.

No comments: