Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Helmet Head

As cute as the strap across Ryan's mouth was, I couldn't stop imagining him crashing on his bike and having his helmet not do its job. A friend of mine came up with this great headset idea and he loves it! A kid a little older came up to him at the park and asked what was on the helmet. A bit of panic set in me fearing the kid would say something horrible about the headset, but he says, "I wish I had one of those for my helmet." Proud, oh so proud! Ryan couldn't have been happier (me either).


Chasing Mommy with grass.









The End!
(How could I not?!)
Delving into Romans: Ryan was out in the yard digging in the dirt, as usual. I sat down to watch him play and watched as he wiped his filthy hands all over his shirt, to which I responded, "Why did you do that?" (As a mother I have to ask. I can't help it. It's not that I really expect an answer, I just have to say something). To this he replied with the frustration of Paul, "I did it, but I didn't want to". I think I need to buy stock in Spray and Wash! By the way, I got the raspberries out of his shirt! And the dirt too.
I had a fabulous trip to Target! I got most of the things I wanted to have before the big arrival. I think a trip to Costco will do it!

No comments: