Sunday, July 26, 2009

Staying Alive!

Ryan has never been a huge music guy. One problem is that our stereo broke years ago and another is that I only have a cassette player in my car, and ummm, I haven't really mastered the ipod, which I hear solves the first two problems. When Ryan and I drive around town we either listen to one of the few cassettes that we have or it's quiet because Ryan doesn't want any music on. I think he just wants to be able to talk. Anywho, a week or two ago as we were driving I turned on the radio and Tears for Fears was on. Oh how I was hoping he would go for it. And he did! Only to be topped by the Bee Gees who followed. It was the best drive ever! So today as we drove over to my brother's house I turned on the radio and Thompson Twins came on. My boy is all 80's! It gets better...he says, "I want Bee Gees!" Okay, he remembered their name! Could I be prouder or happier? No! (For all of you youthful readers, you'll have to Google Bee Gees to find out what I'm talking about!). So next round we try Abba and Barry Manilow. You know, a girl can dream!!

No comments: