Thursday, September 3, 2009

One Week!

I can't believe we have been home one week! Erik has done so well and is such a blessing to us. We are so thankful for friends who have brought meals and taken Ryan for fun play dates. The first week has been far smoother than I expected. (I'll probably be up all night for mentioning that).




He is walking so much we had to go get him some shoes yesterday. Mr. Bigfoot is already in a '5' and they almost put him in one size bigger.



He is definitely a park kind of guy!








We ran into a neighbor on the way to the park, so they came with us...therefore no pictures of Ryan because they were way too busy for us. I just got one set of pictures from the airport arrival. I'll try and get those up this weekend.

3 comments:

CatherineD said...

Love the pictures, and I'm so glad to hear that the first week went well. Erik is so cute! I'll bet Ryan's a proud big brother.

Anonymous said...

Just love reading the updates and seeing the photos....
Love you guys!
Tessie

Anonymous said...

Just love reading the updates and seeing the photos....
Love you guys!
Tessie