Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Three Boys










We have another swimmer!



Just before we went to my brother's I checked in on our guests looking for any little twitches...nothing. I came back about 10 minutes later and one was totally out! By the time we came back from swimming two more were out. I sat Ryan on a chair and told him to watch the last one...sure enough, not too long afterwards the last one started coming out. By the time I got the camera it was out. Man they are quick. Hopefully we'll get some good shots when we release them. We'll have to do it again!
Spider Update:
Even though Harvey has banned my research on the internet (due to several misdiagnoses, the extreme kind) I think our spider might be a zoropsis spinimana. They are a Mediterranean spider that showed up in our area many years ago. They are harmless (except for heart attacks in unexpecting mothers). For now, I'm going with that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of "your boys"!!!

Love - Tessie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Thanks for the updates. I am very happy for you family. Peace, Mike T