Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Got Doctors!

We headed back to the doctor today. We had gone on Friday after we got home, but the doctor didn't think we needed the tests that the agency paperwork included. After two attempts to get them done, he told me to call them and check. So back we came, just like the form asked for! Erik didn't mind the tb test at all, but wasn't at all happy with the blood sample. I am glad to have those done. We had to get a urine sample once we got home and then had a urine test malfunction! They have these little bags that adhere, well you know where, and it pulled away. Fortunately, they gave us an extra one. I really didn't want to go back, since we had already spent over 4 hours at the doctor's between the two visits. I ended up holding him while I gave him a bottle and waited...my arms aren't used to this yet. Erik is still sleeping and eating well. He is in the 80-90th percentile in height...okay, not something this family is used to!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet photos - I had to ask Gay to let me interrupt her solitaire game so I could check the blog before going to bed....always a bright spot of my day to see such SWEET photos of my nephews!!!!
Love - Tessie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. That's one SOLID kid. :) Peace, Mike T

CatherineD said...

Sooooo cute! Looks like all is going well. Yaaay!