Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st Birthday!

I just can't express how wonderful it was to wake up with our little guy on his birthday! I don't get a great night's sleep with him next to me for part of the night, but his smile right in my face in the morning is worth each lost minute!


"I'm already one?"


Could this be a better outfit? I bought it last May thinking he would be home in June. It barely fits, but I just love it!

A happy lunch



So the cute outfit ran into a myriad of stain issues. We had quite a few wardrobe changes today.













I wish I could bottle this!
I will never, ever forget this helmet! I may need to bronze it.
Being one is fun!


I love a kid who's totally committed!

What a joy this little boy is!
Happy Birthday Erik! We love you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Erik! Awesome! Praise God and your family. Peace, mike T

CatherineD said...

Happy Birthday, Erik! I'm so glad you're home to celebrate this day with your family.

I LOVE all the outfit changes - they are all sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

The FGM is one day off on her calendar...I can't believe I'm already in the age bracket that doesn't even know what day it is. Anyway, a belated Happy Birthday to you, Erik, and you'll be gtting a package one of these days.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK!!!!
Your mom took such great photos it makes us feel like we were there.

Glad we could sing to you over the phone!

Love having you and big brother Ryan as our nephew's.
Love,
Auntie Tess and Auntie Gay