Monday, September 14, 2009

Cuteness!

Correction: Erik won't let any hat within two feet, but will chase you down for a fireman helmet and wear it until you (Ryan) steal it from him.




Align Center




These are the kind of photos I find on my camera when I leave it unattended.












Isn't he great?!!

I headed back to the hospital today. I had to have the orthopedic doctor check my finger. Good news: in and out in 20 min.! He said it looked like it should heal fine and gave me this new splint that is a thousand times better than the other one. I have to wear it for two weeks and then go back.
Ryan's Wisdom:
I was putting Ryan to bed and he was asking about my finger. He said, "Maybe Jesus can just walk down your arm (since he's already in my heart) and fix your finger." Aren't four year olds great?!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and seeing the pics is always a highlight of my day! Thanks for the call - great to chat with you~!

Love and Hugs - Tessie

CatherineD said...

Awww... so cute! Erik looks so proud that he has the fireman helmet! And, I LOVE the 2nd one that shows off his delightful double-chin. The pouty lips are funny, too. Can't tell if it's Erik or Ryan?

And, Ryan's idea to have Jesus walk down your arm is perfect! Love it!

Anonymous said...

FGMA loves the helmet picture and the side view of Ryan. I think he was wondering what would happen to Jesus if He slipped and fell while walking down your arm. Such heavy duty thoughts for a four year old.
FGP and I wonder when Erik is going to settle down and feel a part of your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!