Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Batter Down

Erik had a fever for two days so that put a kink in my blogging time! He was a little more clingy which is on top of a little more clingy. Today the fever is gone and energy and smiles are back. I thought I would put him down around 7:30, he thought he would go down around 10. He was way too busy catching up on playing.

Ryan loves playing baseball. He was insistent in not using the stand. He actually got quite a few hits without it.

Must be all of the power that brought him down every time...





Guess who likes bubbles now?!
Mommy finally got smart and moved the moon sand outside!

Erik loves the backpack!


See ya!

I knew it was going to happen...we were sitting at dinner and Ryan, after drinking half his glass, says, "this milk tastes bad." It tasted delicious of course; it was whole milk! His deprived taste buds don't know a good thing when they taste it. So out came the Benadryl...and he only had one small spot by his mouth. Yeah! Not the way I want to test his allergic reactions, but I am happy to see the improvement. I just knew that with three different milks in our refrigerator I would eventually blow it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE looking at photos of my sis, bro and nephews!!!! I LOVE Harvey's dedication to mowing and his new son! SWEET!
Nice photos Jane!
Hugs - Tessie