Sunday, August 16, 2009

Onion Cakes and a Pretty Good Arm

Poor Harvey, after our big outing on the train and the huge lunch we enjoyed, I just wasn't hungry for dinner and was hoping (as if he has ever said "me too") he wasn't either. Next thing I knew he was in the kitchen whipping up some of his Mama's onion cakes. I could feel the faint hunger pains starting in my stomach. Ryan loves to help Daddy in the kitchen.


They're fried in Paula Deen amounts of oil, have no measurable amount of nutrition, and they are fabulous!





When I took the pictures off the camera I found Harvey had gotten pictures of our elusive hummingbird. I have been trying to get his picture since I got my new lens. I tell you, this is how it works in our marriage! If you click on the picture you can see him a little better.

You looking at me?







Harv and Ryan came back from Target with a variety of balls. It was fun to watch them play catch. I think Harv has been looking forward to this kind of play since he was born!

Our little lefty







Yes, his mother did tell him that playing on the cement in his new flip-flops would end in a toe injury. And yes, I did remind him of this after the band-aid and glass of lemonade!

No comments: