Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Latest Update from Korea

Hi,

It's 9:00 in the morning here in Seoul. Since we were up so early we got showered (best thing ever) and took a walk around the neighborhood. There really wasn't a lot to see, but we wanted to get a feel for the area. It was just raining lightly and fortunately I had brought an umbrella. And then it got ugly! I think the English translation is 'torrential downpour'. We had a quick breakfast and some coffee : ) and then headed back so we would be here when the office opened at 9:00. They told us to come back at 10:20! I don't know if my stomach can last that long. The anticipation is crazy. We are guessing that we'll do some paperwork and meet Yoo Rok and foster mom and then head off to the airport. Our flight leaves here at 4pm Korea time. Next post: Yoo Rok will be in our arms and we'll be deciding on his name!! (But I have a feeling Yoo Rok, Rock, Rocky, might stick!!). Thanks for your prayers...I know you will all be praying all night for our 10 hour flight : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive to have these updates....and YES, I will be praying for your flight.....or I did pray for your flight as I suppose you won't see this until you get home!
Hugs - Tessie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates! We continue to pray for your family on this adventure. Peace, Mike T