Friday, August 28, 2009

Got Erik!

Hi,
We are home, safe and sleepless! Yes, he finally has a name...Erik. We still mostly call him Seo Jin and Yoo Rok. It's going to take a while to adjust! He had a pretty good plane ride home. I hit 'the wall' a couple of hours before we landed. Can't say I have ever felt worse in my life. Since Erik didn't go to bed until after 4am last night, I am going to just share a few photos from today and share more about our trip (including my travel tips!) when I can think straight! On our way home from the doctor's visit today Harvey drove right past our street, so we probably shouldn't be driving or doing anything important like blogging right now!





We had lots more smiles and laughs today

This is progress...last night he wouldn't get in the tub.
He is a very social little guy. We can't wait for everyone to meet him. More tomorrow! Oh, by the way, he has been sleeping in his crib for an hour...he woke up, I picked him up and he reached for his crib. I just patted his back and he went back to sleep for the last half hour. That's already double last night. I'm taking whatever I can get at this point!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to post an update and pictures. We are so happy for your family! May God bless your family's transitions to four. Erik is a great name! Peace, Mike T

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!!! Love - Tessie

Catherine said...

Oh, he is soooo cute! Congrats! I'm so happy for you!