Thursday, August 6, 2009

Got Visa, Will Travel!

We got a call today, not sure if I can say it is 'the call'. Yoo Rok got his visa and can travel...but they don't have a plane ticket for him and that seems to be an issue. Our agency lady wants us to let her know by Sat. if we'll travel to get him if they don't get him a ticket. The tickets this quick are expensive and seats are limited from this direction too. If he gets a ticket, he'll be coming on the 12th, YES, Wednesday! (Well, I don't know if he leaves there Wed. and if it is still Wed. here... but there abouts). Otherwise, we are looking at the 21st or 22nd. (Don't know if it is a repeat of ticket problems then too). The weird thing is, a couple of days ago Harvey and I picked dates for his arrival. I (the optimist) picked the 12th and Harvey (the pessimist, claiming to be a realist) picked the 22nd. Oh please let me win!!!!!! Harvey always wins!! I don't even play cards with him anymore. So please pray with us for all these details to work out and for us to be at peace with whatever happens. I feel like my water has broken, the baby is ready, but no one else is!

Ryan's Thoughts: As we were driving to a friend's house today Ryan asks, "If there is only one Jesus, how does he live in so many hearts?" I just love how his little mind works, and how he can jump from Shamu trainer, to fire trucks, to deep spiritual questions in a matter of seconds. I'm hoping that one day I can actually answer one of his questions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeeees! Wonderful news!

Love, The PAs

Bethany said...

Yeah!! What wonderful news! We'll be praying for the 12th! :)

Anonymous said...

Great news, I'll pray for the 12th!

~JS

CatherineD said...

Woohooo!!!! So excited for you!