Saturday, August 22, 2009

And You Thought You had a lot of Vacuuming!

I hit a threshold, a maximum number of acorns I can handle in the lawn, and then I have to get out the vacuum. Yes, I am leaving for Korea in a few days, and yes I spent about three hours vacuuming my lawn. I also have a Cheerio threshold in the backseat of the car. Fortunately, I hit that one last week. We do have a huge lawn vac but it can't get all of them and they start rooting in the lawn...We're talking tens of thousands of acorns here. We're only in August! I am so glad the tree guys thinned them out. I can't imagine more.


Ryan was a good helper in the yard, but once Harv came home with this...









We've been busy with errands. I need to take several gifts with us and needed a few camera things. I must be feeling some stress, I had a teacher dream last night. All the kids came into class for the first day and I didn't have anything planned. Off to the circus tomorrow!

No comments: