Monday, October 5, 2009

Time for Some Juicin'!

When you decorate (Erik's dol) with that much fruit, you have to plan on some heavy juicing. Ryan got right to work on all of the lemons and limes. Oranges will have to wait until tomorrow!










Ryan wanted pink lemonade of course!



What a sport! He ground all of the graham crackers for the crust of the most delicious frozen key lime pie which he cannot eat!






One of the better desserts I have had in a while!
Ryan is on night 3 in the tent. He says he wants to sleep in it from now on! Hmmm...He recently informed me that he and God know everything! I'm not sure if he is cruising on God's coattails, or if he also knows everything. I think I may be in trouble. I didn't think kids knew everything until they were 14!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Gay and I got to enjoy both the DELICIOUS lemonade AND key lime pie......yours now joins Draegers and Papadeaux for the top 3! Hugs - Tessie