Sunday, October 4, 2009

10 Minutes Later!

We have our first videos up! Just figured out that they are in reverse order...but they took so long to load that they'll have to stay that way. Now that Harv has it down, I can pick some fun ones from time to time! Now I (Harv) have to learn how to put on a slideshow with music! I aim to please! (I have MILs you know!). Because you asked (not all of you, but two or three of you did) the camping went great, well, until I saw the spider crawling on the tent. I couldn't tell if it was inside or outside. I think it was a relative of the sandbox spider! Of course I took a swing, jumped up and turned on the light, rolled Ryan to the edge of the tent, went through the pillows and blankets...nothing. Then searched under his bed, dresser...nothing. So then I'm wondering if I really saw something. Was I dreaming? If I wasn't...will we make it through the night? So I finally fell asleep about two hours later. We woke up, neither paralyzed from the venom, not even a bite. Is it lurking? Waiting for another opportunity, or was it all in my head? Ryan is back in the tent tonight...alone (I hope).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FGMA THINKS LONG PANTS MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEA!