Thursday, October 15, 2009

Just Guess!

Guess who slept here all by himself from 8:30 pm until 7:30 am!


(If you guessed anyone other than Erik you're not very good at this game!). It was truly glorious! The night before he slept until 5:30, I held him for about 5 min. and then he went back down for another 2 hours. I realize that now that I have shared this publicly I'll be up all night, but it was too wonderful to not share! Speak of the devil, whoops, I mean Erik, he just woke up. Okay, I'm back and he's back down. Hope that isn't a precursor to the night ahead.

7 weeks!
I can't believe he's been here 7 weeks already. He has fit in so well and so easily. He likes to give Mommy big wet kisses and waves and blows kisses. He is a lovey guy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

!FGMA guessed Harvey!

The gift arrived yesteray...more later, but it's a winner!!!!!!

CatherineD said...

Yaaay for Erik! I love the last pic of his half-face. Very cool. Such beautiful eyes.

Anonymous said...

Just saw these - the half face shot with one eye - GREAT!
Hugs - Auntie Tessie