Monday, March 14, 2011

A New Trick and an Apology to a Stranger

 While I was at the sink Erik came up behind me and tugged at my leg.  “Take picture Mommy!”  Apparently he wants you to enjoy his new trick:

IMG_7271 

On Saturday Ryan was riding the infamous Plasma car in the back.  A young man came up to our back gate and started talking to him so I went over.  It completely bothered me that a stranger was leaning over our gate, let alone talking to Ryan.  He quickly asked me if there was a bee on him.  I looked (sort of) and said there wasn’t.  He shook his hair and went on his way.  When Harvey got home I told him (again) we needed to work on getting some more privacy for our back gate.  So last night I noticed my neighbor walking by and looking closely at the planter outside our driveway.  She went on her way and I on mine.  Then about a half an hour later Harvey said there was a bee guy by our driveway…along with our neighbor.  I went to see what was going on.  When our neighbor walked by she saw a small (I consider 3 lbs. of bees HUGE) swarm of bees on the planter.  Somehow she knew who to call and they came right out.  So…to the innocent young guy who I am sure had several bees chasing him, I’m sorry for thinking you were crazy and trying to steal my child.  I still want the new gate though!

No comments: