Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Got Straw!

It’s time again!  We forgot how many straw bales we got last time…so Harv came home with one more than last time.  It’s going to be a much bigger garden this time.  The bummer is that we don’t want to do the large tomatoes, strawberries, or squash again.  What should we grow?  We may end up with enough cherry tomatoes for the neighborhood!

 

2011-03-07_004  

 I had to ask…it’s a course for the monster trucks…of course!

2011-03-08_002 

 

2011-03-08_003

 

 2011-03-08_004

It’s looking a little crazy around here!

It’s now been over 5 months since we officially started waiting for our little girl.  Not long for many who have just begun the process and know how long Korea has become, but seeing as Erik was just about home by this time I’m starting to think about it a lot now.  I think it’s time to make one of my lists.  Harv’s is already written, from last time:  Master Bath!  I have a few leftovers too, but I better come up with some new ones!

No comments: