Monday, March 28, 2011

“MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!”

2011-03-28_003 Reading time

 

MOMMY, MOMMY, hurry!!!!  It’s a poisonous snake!!!!!

2011-03-28_005

Of course I was super excited to answer that call!  I went over and looked at it and it did look like a little snake.  We had one a little larger in the front yard a couple of years ago.  Minor heart attack, but I’m okay now.  I assured Ryan it wasn’t poisonous (as if I actually know anything about snakes.)  Daddy got home right after I got a box to put it in.  Does he have timing or what?!  When he picked it up it had little legs.  So our excitement for the day was a poisonous snake harmless lizard.  Suits me!

 

 2011-03-28_007

 

 2011-03-28_011

 

 

2011-03-28_013

The real excitement today was losing tooth #2.  Yet again the big one was already coming in.  Good news is that he didn’t swallow it this time.  I’m still waiting for my gap picture though! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little guy in the garden.....even cuter little guy with new tooth!!!! Tessie

Bethany said...

Hey Jane - I have an adoption-related question for you.

Will you send me an email at hutchison.bethany@gmail.com so I have your email address and can write back?

Thanks!!