Thursday, March 24, 2011

It’s Raining, It’s Pouring!

I’m seriously looking into arks right now.  It absolutely poured today.  Harvey thinks I’m crazy, (obviously) but I think I need one of those sun lamps.  The forecast shows a picture with a little sun on Sunday.  I could cry!  I don’t even mind the little cloud next to it as long as there are no raindrops!  This many days of rain and gloomy weather is not the time for homeschooling moms to be making any decisions about their children’s education!

Speaking of their education, I went to one of the schools I am seriously considering.  I liked a lot about it.  It’s a little more money than the other one and farther away.  Two strikes.  But the teacher had created a very nice classroom, had excellent classroom management, and it looked like lots of great stuff was going on there.  I have to decide if I want to have the school do/prepare everything.  It definitely has some pros to it.  I love preparing and teaching though so I have to think that part out.  After the other school returns from break we’ll visit them too. 

 

No comments: