Friday, December 11, 2009

Yippee!

I know, it's totally appalling...I didn't take pictures of my kids for three days! That's about to change, hence the "YIPPIE". Harv came home this afternoon and said, "You're going to be really happy," and I said, "They fixed my camera?" YEP! I didn't know he had taken it in so it was all fun, no waiting to see what happened, it just did. When Harv told the guy what happened he said it was a goner, but he went ahead and looked at it, and in a few minutes and a $10 bill, Harv was out of there with a fixed camera. Might have been smart if we had tried this before we bought a different lense! So closeups are back! Well, after the puppet show that is:



Okay, so not too fancy, but there is one hen, two doves, three wise men, four horses...up to 12! I know, I am crazy. Hope the kids enjoy the show, and that our narrator speaks really slowly so we can at least call it 5 minutes!





Is it possible that he gets cuter every day?
Off to a Christmas party and then prepare for our annual Christmas party. Somehow we are going to cram 50 people in our house and put on a show! If we ever remodel we'll have to put the White Elephant party into the planning.

No comments: