Thursday, December 31, 2009

If the Shoe Doesn't Fit

I kinda guessed that the increasing effort each day to get Erik's shoes on probably meant he needed to go up a size. We finally made it to the shoe store. He's not a 5 anymore...he's a 6 1/2. These new shoes glide on. Ryan lucked out because he happened to be standing next to the shoe measuring thing and I asked her to check him as well. Figured a four and a half year would mention his shoes were tight! He's an 11 now! How happy his toes must be to fully stretch out. Soon his whole body will join in the rejoicing when we finally move him out of his toddler bed and into a big bed. I don't think he's been able to fully stretch out since, well, since his toes were able to. Who knew finding a bed would be so much trouble! I think I finally found one and I'm having them send me a sample so I can see if I like the color. It has to last until we convert his room into a craft room/exercise room. Only 14 more years!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - how my nephews are growing!
Where are you getting Ryan's new bed?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love you guys and am thankful the Lord brought ALL of you into my life! Gay feels the same way!

Love - Tessie