Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a Record!

We finally got a tree! Usually it's up and decorated by now. I have been looking forward to decorating it and having our first fire but tonight we had Awana so it's still bare. I think it's leaning left, but Harv's convinced it's straight. Could it be that he's not interested in adjusting it...again?! : )


It's a record!
First tree, time: 1 min.




Ryan's been bugging Harv about getting the lights up.
So they're up!

We've got a leaner!
Not sure how I forgot to mention being pulled over with flashing lights and all with all the family aboard! Ryan couldn't have been more pleased. Since I was obeying all the laws (I am a stickler for rules) I was pretty sure it was the license plate tag. Someone stole 3/4 of the sticker. The officer couldn't have been nicer and Ryan loved talking to him. We got off scot- free! (yep, I checked...that's how you spell it).
Erik's big news is that he can blow his nose! It's great because it is quite full these days, but it has it's downside!! He has definitely been a Mama's boy the last couple of weeks. He is wanting to be with me all the time. I love that he wants to be held and that he has bonded so well, but it can be a challenge to do stuff with Ryan and get other things done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is yours a Home Depot tree too?????
We got ours yesterday - we need to see yours - you need to see ours!!

Love you - Tessie

Anonymous said...

From the photo - leaning left....sorry Harv!!!! Tessie

Anonymous said...

I'M WITH JANE AND TESS, HARV. MOM

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jane and Tess! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.chinariversproject.org/?q=node/101 http://www.shatterbox.com/video/feed-granola
1000 facebook likes get facebook likes buy facebook likes
hello, well my problem is the following. Yesterday I was on my Myspace home page, and out of nowhere I got a Avg alert of a worm virus. Also known as worm32 netsky. I did everything possible to remove this virus. I think I got it removed because before that instead of a wallpaper I had a green background and a bold red text saying " system infected" I know this worm32 netsky is a fake virus. I refer, is a virus saying you got viruses and it opens your internet browsers getting you to buy some anti-virus products. Well, getting to my problem. It seems I dont have that worm32 netsky virus. But now if I go to google, bing, or any other search engine. Instead of taking me to a relevant site of the thing I search it takes me to here:http://www.everydayhealth.com/womens-health/osteoporosis/index.aspx?ga=0&xid=msek_osteoporosis&ref=D5AECA91-5D32-4B74-B11E-B05BDD1AA38B&utm_source=msek&utm_medium=CPC&utm_term=movie or some other random site. I know this is some kind of virus but what is it? I tried scanning my computer with avd but everybody knows avg sucks so that didn't do anything. I tried malwarebytes and 20min scan and nothing spybot nothing so, what can I do computer: HP operating system: XP please help

facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes