Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Rebuttal

So Harv's rebuttal to the leaner is: "the wall is crooked." I wouldn't actually doubt it in this house. We had to postpone the decorating again because Ryan had his Boy's Brigade tonight. It's similar to Boy Scouts. It meets at our church and is just for boys and their dads. Ryan loves it and it has been great for him to have a special night just for him and his dad.

Erik was so cute today. He must have hugged me 50 times today. He would come up and wrap his arms around my neck and squeeze. Later he kept going back and forth between Harvey and me giving hugs. I am so thankful that he is so lovey and affectionate.

Okay, I never watch 30 Rock but I've had it on while I'm writing and truly, I haven't laughed this hard and out loud by myself, with tears, in a really long time.

No comments: