Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Puppets

I had such high hopes that I would have all my shopping done early, cards done, etc...I guess I better start in September next year! I picked up the photos from JC Penney's today. For future proof, I paid for the picture of Erik crying for the camera so he doesn't think I just got photos of Ryan his first Christmas home. Tonight I am spending a ridiculous amount of time making puppets for our 3 min. puppet show at our annual Christmas party. I can't help myself, it's a part of teaching that I miss. I can't even guess at the hours I spent coloring, cutting, and prepping on my living room floor. So I'm off to color this donkey and cut it out, then on to the 60 other puppets...I may need to rethink this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

60.................60.........are you serious? OH MY!!!!!!!
Be sure to have Harvey videotape this - a must see before it goes to the Oscars!!!! Hugs - Tessie