Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Was Lost but Now is Found!

I talked to our agency today and the Korean Embassy now has our visa paperwork. We don't know how that came to pass or how much that is to blame for the delay in Yoo Rock coming home, but we're so happy to have this resolved. Yoo Rock is still waiting in line. According to our director, they (?) recognize that he has been waiting a long time (normally he would be home by now or in the next couple of weeks). Please pray with us that he would get into the next group. We'll still have a wait for all his paperwork to go through so we really want him to be part of the next group.


Boy does the shed look great! I'm painting the flower boxes tomorrow. Once they are up I'll post some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news. I will pray for him to be part of the next group. Peace, maka

Anonymous said...

Caught up on the last few days of news and photos. Thank you Lord for clearing things with the paperwork and finding things! We do indeed pray my other adopted nephew is home soon!
Need to come for a visit - I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! Great photos Jane!
Hugs, tessie