Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He's here! (or was I dreaming again?)

So our baby arrived again, and with little notice again. We heard he was coming, so I told Harvey to get the camera (must have remembered from the last dream that I didn't have a camera) and then went to the kitchen window where someone reached through and handed him to me. Quite convenient actually. (He was still a baby this time. Getting the old man was a real disappointment). Harvey did get a picture of that. The dreamy part of the dream was that he reached out to me and called me Momma. Wouldn't that be something!! I think he's going to be smart because he was talking in sentences, in English no less! Of course we didn't have a crib, diapers, or bottles for him, which would be the actual case. All in all, weird but sweet!

We did get a little info. from our director's trip. His foster mom's first description of him was "talkative". Isn't that the best?! Poor Harvey...between Ryan, me, and the baby he is going to be on overload for many years to come. His foster mom also says that he rolls, crawls, and stands alone for a few seconds. He likes music, is active, bright, and easy going. He also loves fruit. So far he sounds a lot like his older brother. Sure hoping that easy-going part crosses the ocean with him! I am hoping to hear about when he is coming this month. I am still thinking July....

Harvey spent the afternoon putting down the paper on the roof. (Okay, that's a steep roof! I'll be glad when he's done up there). Good thing, it is pouring right now. Unfortunately he didn't have time to get the shingles down so he'll have to let it dry out. Looks like the weather followed us home.

No comments: