Sunday, June 28, 2009

Got Summer!


Yep! That lemon was just picked from our little tree! (and yes it was the perfect addition to our tea).


We finally blew up Ryan's pool. It just hasn't been that warm...until now! It was toasty out there today.

It's not quite as big as I've been trying to talk Harvey into but it's a huge step up from Ryan sitting in the little water table.






I looked out my kitchen window last night and these flowers had just appeared. I hadn't even noticed buds. In fact, this is really an unattractive plant. It's overgrown and its days had been numbered. And then, I looked out the window. Isn't that just like God to create a seemingly plain plant that one day surprises you with such beauty.
If you haven't guessed by now, I have a new camera. I have loved walking around my yard over the last few weeks purposely looking for beauty like this that I just haven't noticed before. Makes me wonder what I've missed!









We got to ride a train and then the carosel with some of our special friends.

No comments: