Tuesday, June 9, 2009

526

526...that's the number of pictures I just picked up at Costco to get caught up on Ryan's photo albums! Now I have to go get some more photo albums!! I keep buying the albums with the spaces to write about each photo. Couldn't love the concept more, but I have years worth of albums still wanting for a cute memory, name, ....and I'll probably buy another one!
Whew! Shingles are on and Harvey is down! You'll also notice two very fine windows. They'll be so cute with flower boxes! Harvey glued the pieces of wood together for the doors. They will be the best looking part of the shed. Once the door is done the last big job is the electricity. I can't wait to start moving things out of the garage. My job will be to transfer things still in cardboard boxes into clear plastic bins.


What a team!

I can't believe how much bigger this space seems. We cut all the ivy back too, so that added another couple of feet behind Harvey. Eventually, we'll take this tree out and put in a couple of fruit trees. This is the only really sunny area in our yard because we have so many enormous trees. It is crazy how many trees we have on this small lot.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Jane & Harvey,

We are so happy for you and your family! Both of your children are so cute :) Keep us posted on your journey. Yesterday we got our referral and are already impatient!

Eve & Robert D.