Sunday, April 5, 2009

Got Sand?

A three year old and a dump truck...!




Ryan and his friend K. helped Daddy take sand to the backyard...
it's a little sandy along the way!




HAPPY!



Happy, Happy!!

(How long does sand actually stay in a sandbox?)





Despite the flu and yet another sinus infection, Harvey gets to check off another job on the list. Now it's time to do the closets. Once the closet is done I can start putting the baby's room together. Could the bathroom get done this summer?! I guess it depends if I add anything else to the list. I haven't been sunbathing while Harvey works, I have filled three large yardwaste cans with weeds. I found two Easter eggs! I'm a pretty good hider. The playdough was still good, but the candy was not so good.
So the theology questions have begun. While driving to the farmer's market Ryan asked, "Why doesn't Jesus listen to me?" I said, "He does, what did you ask Him?" "To put the sun in my lap." Hmmm, ....It's a good thing that Jesus always listens, but that He doesn't always do what we ask!














No comments: