Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Got Closets!

This was the 'catch all' closet in the guest, now baby, room. This was after I cleared a bunch of stuff out of it. It's a great sized closet but hard to organize until...




Isn't it fabulous?!
Harvey really wanted to put in the wire rack system (way easier) but don't you think it was worth all of his hard work? We can just take out the side shelves for hanging longer clothes in the future.

This was Ryan's closet. It was hard to pick which side was worse, it was close. The doors were so heavy and didn't slide well. Ryan couldn't open them. Now...





he can get to everything!
Doors are a long way down the road. Hopefully it will help us keep it neat! : )
Harvey has ordered the shed! I can't believe that might get done before the baby comes. We can barely walk through our oversized garage, so hopefully we can get a lot into the shed. I attach sentimental value to everything! I know that Harvey dreams of taking all my boxes to the dump when I'm not looking. (Truth be told, I have reason to fear this! Just ask me sometime). I told him as soon as he builds me a built in china cabinet I can put away all of the boxes of dishes! : ) Of course this requires him to remodel the kitchen and dining rooms. I think our cars need to just accept that they will always be outdoor cars!






No comments: