Sunday, April 19, 2009

"The Four-man"

We had a fun construction party for Ryan's 4th birthday. This is the first time we invited just the 'big' kids and had mom and dad drop them off. Gramma and our aunties helped with games and everyone did great. (You can never know for sure how 15 three and four year olds are going to do!) Here are a few pictures so you can imagine all of the fun:







"FOUR-Man"





Sand dig for lost animals



Mommy's first theme cake!
(Ryan saw a digger cake at Safeway about three months ago and that is all he wanted for his birthday).
Closet progress: I've gotten the baby's closet primed and painted. Tomorrow I'll paint all of the shelves. Harv has prepped the walls for Ryan's closet so it will need paint too. I'm so looking forward to getting the closets done!
Ryan was over at my aunt's and told his cousins that he was going to be getting married. They asked him if he was going to get married now and he said "No, I'm only 4". So they asked him when he would get married. He said, "When I'm 5". : ) I hope it's a long engagement!

No comments: