Friday, April 24, 2009

IR-4

We received our IR-4 yesterday. I called our agency to see what this was/means. It is a visa approval for the baby. She said it was a 'big deal', meaning everything on this side of the pond is done. It's now up to Korea to get their side done. We are still hoping for a June arrival but know that it could be a little longer.

Harvey has been working really hard on the closets. The baby's only needs rods put in and then I can start putting things back in...all organized! Ryan's needs some touch up paint and rods and then his gets put back together. As soon as they are done I'll post some pictures. Doors may take a while so I guess I'll have to keep organized. : ) I think the shed is next on the list! Who knew writing a list would get so much done? I'm definitely going to keep the list idea going!

No comments: