Monday, April 20, 2009

Shelves

This morning I got in my paint clothes and went outside to start on the shelves. Harvey had all of the boards out and was painting...the last board! I cleaned out Ryan's closet so Harvey could prep the walls. I can't believe how much stuff I had stacked in there! His closet has a strange half wall on the side so Harvey decided to make it into a secret hiding spot with a little lid. Don't tell anyone! How fun for a kid.

It was such a hot day that Ryan and I stayed inside and played games. This is the weather that helps us enjoy our enormous oak trees. Our house stays pretty cool during the day. Ryan got several new games for his birthday. I am so happy to have something other than Cars to play with! Of course he had to take several "Cars breaks" but didn't make me do the announcing while they were racing.

No comments: