Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shelves!


Harvey gets to check off one of his jobs on the list! The top of my dryer is cleared off. Now that the pile of rags and cleaners have a new home I don't have to stand on my tippy toes to turn it on. I don't know if you can see it well, but my friend Linda got me this darling laundry basket. It's wide and doesn't go all the way to the floor so it's easy to get things out. Plus, it is so very retro and I love that. Next, we (Harvey) move on to the closets. (Harvey decided he might as well do Ryan's at the same time). Being the submissive wife that I am, I said 'as you wish'!

I talked to our agency and she said to expect at least 3 months before our little guy can come home. It didn't sound like we are going to hear much in the mean time. She'll call us when/as she gets information. The government only takes in a certain number of cases at a time. So we will have to wait for our group to be looked at, then it's about a month to process it, and then a month or so to get his passport and other things done. It looks like it will be an exciting summer!

No comments: