Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We heard from our agency that our paperwork has been sent to Korea! We still don't know when the 'gotcha' day will be, but hopefully we'll start to get more information.

Part of my motivation for starting our adoption blog is that following several other families' stories has been so helpful to me. I hope that ours can be that for others as well. As I was reading one of the blogs I really enjoy, the story of little Makenna was shared. She is a precious little girl who needs much prayer, as do her parents. I put her blog button on the side for any of you who would like to read her story and pray for her and her family.

For those of you who have expressed concern about the inequality of jobs on 'the list', rest assured that I have given Harvey an extension and that I have added: 'weed the entire yard' to my list.

No comments: