Monday, March 2, 2009

Dreams!

When I was pregnant with Ryan I dreamt that I gave birth to a large Tongan woman. (Not an easy delivery!) Not surprisingly, last night I dreamt that we got a picture of a little boy and when we went to pick him up he was a grown blind man. It's probably better if we don't analyze these!

Yesterday we did our CPR/First Aid training. The CPR man came to our house. Okay, if you need to take one of these, this is the way to do it! One of the couples we met in Arizona joined us. It's always unnerving to go over all of the horrible things that can happen to your children, but the information was helpful and we're glad to have done it (and to be done with it). We wrapped up the evening with a trip to a Korean restaurant.

Ryan is starting to get the idea of a baby coming to our house. Every time I have brought it up until now he always starts down the trail of his having eight babies and a minivan with magic doors. I think he had given up on having a sibling and was just looking forward to having a lot of his own (John and Kate are much to blame)! He said we should move back to our old house because we had a crib there. He then said the baby could sleep with him. I don't think that's going to last very long. At some point we should probably get this guest room in order. Our poor bathroom is going to have to wait again. (Plus I want a sandbox in the backyard...poor Harvey!)

No comments: