Thursday, March 5, 2009

"The List"

So I prefaced the conversation with, "I don't want to stress you out..." (Harvey always pauses a moment before answering when I do this). "but can we make a list of the things we need to get done before the baby comes?" Of course he played along. Mind you this is an ongoing list (Harvey already knows this):

1). Closet in Baby's room needs shelves/hanging rod (H)

2.) Laundry room needs shelves (H)

3.) Build sandbox in the backyard (H)

4.) Garage needs to be organized/move things into shed (H)

5.) Get a shed (H)

6.) Bathroom needs ceiling, floors, plumbing, lighting, tub, toilet, a handmade vanity, sinks and a few other odds and ends (H)

7.) Buy fun towels and bath mat for bathroom (J)

8.) Finish Ryan's baby books (J)

9.)Get caught up on all of Ryan's photo albums (J)

Harvey better get moving on his list!! I can't finish my jobs until he's done!!

Pray for Harvey!

No comments: