Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Off goes another package

We only had one family in our agency get an EP in the second group and they are taking packages for everyone waiting.  I tried to make it light with mainly clothes, but I need to send the things I have that won’t fit her anymore by the time she comes.  We should hear soon, maybe this week, who is in the third group.  Our agency is still stuck in Feb. ‘11.  They said they will let us know IF anyone in our agency gets an EP this time.  The IF about knocked me over.  I will definitely have some sort of meltdown if we have no movement.  So here go more things I got her last year thinking she would be home in time to wear them…

 IMG_9457

 

IMG_9458and will be even better when she’s home!  Gramma got her this last year when she was in Florida. 

1 comment:

Eve said...

Jane - I'm so sorry that this delay seems interminable. "If"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally understand. If you want to call someone and just scream, I'm here. The clothes are adorable. Now we just need that adorable little girl to put inside of them! Thinking of you and crossing my fingers extra hard for a miracle :)