Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Today is the Day!

Well our stomachs overruled our other senses and we went out to eat last night.  We strolled around the neighborhood by our hotel.  It was hopping with young people. 

IMG_1966

IMG_1968

Obviously, we are staying in a classy hotel!

IMG_1971

IMG_1972

Tempura leaves…taste exactly like you think a leaf would taste.

I took something to help me sleep and it worked!  The one hour I got the night we arrived for Erik did not work out very well last time.  Harv didn’t make it all the way through the night, but he fairs so much better than I do. 

We’re off to find something to eat in about an hour and then we’ll head over to the agency!  Two and a half hours until we meet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bowl must be Harvey's!!!!
Laughed out loud when I saw the flamingos. Thankful sleep is happening.

Love you both!
Tessie (Gay too)