Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Doctor Visit

We just got home from the doctor’s for the adoption physical.  She weighs 27.8 lbs. and is 34 inches tall.  She didn’t even cry when she got her three shots.  They had to take her blood twice since her vein collapsed.  She was so good.  She cried a little, but kept high-fiving the nurses while they were taking the blood.

Last night I put her in the crib at 11pm and she woke up at 5am.  She didn’t cry but kind of whined a little.  I brought her in to sleep with me and she slept until 8:30.  That worked for me!

 2012-07-30_005

 

 

2012-07-30_010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my niece - high fiving the nurses while having blood drawn! Love it! Just shared these pics and a few from the airport with Miel. She says she is a cutie!!
I LOVE her smile.
Hugs - Tessie

Anonymous said...

Megan is so very cute!!Can't wait to meet her! Becki