Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back at the hotel

We woke up this morning pretty rested.  We got ready and packed up all of our gifts and decided to get some breakfast at Paris Baguette like we did last time.  It wasn’t too far of a walk but already by 8am it was warm and muggy.  I was super happy about being hot and sweaty for our first meeting!  While we sat and talked I mentioned meeting Erik’s foster mom.  That triggered the thought that I left her gift and Erik’s pictures he drew her at the hotel.  Awesome!  Fortunately, we still had some time so we headed back to the hotel.  I realized that I now had blisters on both heels from shoes I wear all the time. 

IMG_2065

 

 

IMG_2074

 

 

 

IMG_2185

 

 

 

IMG_2225

Daddy got his little girl to sleep!  It’s always hard to see them cry and not yet be the one they want for comfort.  I’m pretty sure she’s going to be rather bummed to wake up and see that we’re still around! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I am officially crying!! SWEET PHOTOS!!
Tessie

Eve said...

Can't wait to meet her! Safe travels :)