Sunday, July 29, 2012

Finally

 Don’t you hate when you have been waiting forever for something special to happen, then it happens, and no one updates their blog about it?  I wish I could say I have been busy taking fabulous pictures but I’ve been way to busy making sure a little someone keeps out of trouble.  I still need to go back a little but I have to save that until I have a little more brain power.  Thurs. night and Friday Megan was pretty happy but would whimper a lot and want me to hold her.  She woke up Sat. morning and wanted me to hold her.  She didn’t want to play at all with the boys.  In the late morning Harvey took the boys to his work and Megan and I stayed home.  And then life as we knew it changed…the girl finally, after three days, pooped.  I tell you I’ve never seen anything like it.  The poop was normal, but she stood up and was a totally new girl.  Other than rocking her to sleep, I bet I haven’t held her altogether for more than 20 minutes.  From the moment she stood up she started smiling, laughing, and playing and hasn’t stopped.

2012-07-28_001

 

2012-07-28_005

 

2012-07-28_006We went and got new shoes for her and the boys yesterday.  I could not stand another squeak from the shoes she came home with.  I’m pretty sure that whoever invented squeaky shoes:

a.has never had children,

b.hates parents or

c. both a and b. 

 

 

2012-07-28_009 Last time she accepted help with the ladder

 

 

2012-07-28_010

What we know so far:

She is smiley

She loves to laugh

She is stubborn

She likes to feed herself

She just woke up so I’ll continue tomorrow…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable!! Megan is such a cute name! I am so excited to meet her!!! Sorry if I am over welling you with all of these exclamation points!! :)


May God bless you and your little girl!!

Elise

Anonymous said...

And she fits right in with having her picture taken! Yes, I've been checking - but I also understand TOTALLY the catching up and resting. She is a cutie pie and I just LOVE those new shoes. Tessie