Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Home

We just got back from breakfast and a little jaunt around the neighborhood.  Kimmy has held down two meals so hopefully the taxi ride and airplane ride will go okay.  I’m down to a short sleeved shirt and a long sleeved one.  The thought of putting on a long sleeved shirt right now makes me a little sick.  It’s cooler outside this morning than yesterday though.  So Kimmy likes french fries, rice, and watermelon for breakfast.  Balanced enough for me!  She fed herself, which was a good sign.

Last night went well.  Kimmy slept from 10-3:30 am.  She woke up and I walked her around for a few minutes and she went back to sleep for a few more hours.  She had a short nap before breakfast.  She still wants to be held all of the time.  She did finally stand on her own two feet for a few minutes at breakfast.  I think it’s going to be helpful for the flight, but I can’t wait to see her bustling around at home.

I’m ready to see my boys already!  We are going to head to the airport a little early since it’s getting hot outside and we’ve all had our fill of this tiny room.   Hopefully the airport will be a good distraction for Kimmy.  We have decided on a name, but of course you’ll have to wait until our arrival!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More answered prayers. Can't wait to see all of you and to know her name!!

Love - Tessie