Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Care Package #?

I am so happy to get to send a few things to Kimmy, but man it’s getting sad too.  I love this little blouse and want to see her in it…here!

I think all of the EPs from March 5th have made it through the government.  Now those families are waiting to get a travel call to get their children.  Everyone is anxious to see how long this next wait will be.  There have been a few people claiming that the next group of EPs will be given in early April.  Our Korean agency is the most backed up so that will probably only get our local agency caught up to their January families and maybe, maybe some in Feb.  We aren’t until June.  My hopes for this summer aren’t super realistic, but hope I must.

Ryan’s game was cancelled due to rain.  It’s supposed to stop until Sat…his next game.  Unfortunately, it didn’t start to rain until this afternoon, which meant Erik still had soccer.  It was miserable.  I can’t believe we only had two criers.  (well three if you count me!)  It was so cold and really windy.  I’m ready for some sun!

IMG_8243

No comments: