Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Buttons please

 Last week Harvey said we needed to get the garden put in.  A couple of days later:

IMG_8247I contributed nothing.  Hoping he lets me enjoy the fruit (and vegetables) of his labor though.  We let the straw bales sit all winter.  They were fun, but it was too hard to get to the middle and it turned out to be pretty expensive buying all of those straw bales here in the city.  Harvey built around them and put in more soil.  Hopefully we will do a better job watering the tomatoes (less) and they will be more flavorful this year.  Wouldn’t it be fun if a certain little person was home in time to help pick the cherry tomatoes?

 

2012-03-19_001 I never know what is going to really grab Erik’s attention.  Things I thought he would love have often only lasted a couple of minutes, but sometimes I get it right.  This guy is a sorter!  I’ve got a couple of drawers in mind for him!

 

2012-03-19_003

 

2012-03-19_004

No comments: