Monday, March 5, 2012

Back to the Farm

Last week we got emails from three different sources saying that EPs would start being issued this week, two saying Monday.  Let the anticipation begin.  With no word for so long, it finally felt like things were going to start moving again.  It’s been a stressful start of the year so we got out of Dodge this weekend to visit Harv’s fake parents.  We don’t go on the computer or use the phone much when we are there, but on Sat. night I got on to check any chatter.  I was super disappointed and frustrated when I checked and saw that no one was reporting that they had received an EP.  By my time difference calculation it was already almost noon there.  So then I was concerned that we might not get anything this week after all.  Once we got on the road Sunday morning to go home it hit me, I was a day off…As frustrated as I am with the lack of movement in Korea, working myself up over not hearing anything on Sunday morning Korea time didn’t do me too much good!  And guess what…this morning the boards began to light up with families sharing that they had EPs.  So, our agency was issued four EPs.  This catches us up to early January families.  Unfortunately, our agency won’t tell us how many families are ahead of us so it is hard to get any idea of what kind of wait we have.  Now we must wait to see how quickly (or not quickly) the families receive their travel calls and what kind of pace we might be in for.

Time on the farm did us all good.  I’ll put up pictures tomorrow, but here are a few of the boys getting a bath in a real bathtub!

2012-03-02_010 

2012-03-02_005 

2012-03-02_007  

This is how we feel at Grandma’s and Grandpa’s! : )

No comments: