Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Got Lunch?

 I am really enjoying the two days each week with Erik while Ryan is at school.  He is such a sweet and funny little guy.  It’s really only been the last couple of weeks that he has started to be interested in playing things like ‘store’.  When Ryan is around he usually follows Ryan’s lead, which means baseball, bikes, or monster trucks.  Today it was fun to be able to share some of the hard earned skills I mastered during my previous career,

IMG_7456 the thousands of hours I spent in that hot pink ruffled Mexican blouse have finally paid off!

 

 

IMG_7459 

 

IMG_7461

 

 

IMG_7462

 

 

                  IMG_7463

 

 

                  IMG_7465

 

 

 IMG_7466

 

 

IMG_7467

Lunch served daily.

Erik is very strict about us remembering to read our little children’s devotional before dinner.  Last night it was about surprises.  At the end the author asked what is something we could do that would ‘surprise’ God.  Ryan said that he would give all of himself to God.  I then asked Erik what he would do.  In brotherly love he said, “I would give him Ryan.”

No comments: